The following terms and conditions apply to all aspects of the Showground and relevant venue hire (this does not apply to camping):
Bookings, Fees and Cancellations
- Bookings can be requested up to twelve months in advance. Cancellations may incur a fee.
- Bookings are made by completing our online booking application form.
- All fees & bonds must be paid prior to the function date.
- The Bellingen Showground Land Managers reserves the right to cancel any booking and provide a refund if appropriate.
- Hire fees and bonds are not subject to GST.
- Additional day(s) prior/after event will be charged at the discretion of the Bellingen Showground Land Managers.
- Bonds must be paid prior to the event.
- The Hirer is required to leave premises clean and tidy, & all rubbish removed from the grounds. If refreshments have been served, tables and seating should be wiped down with utensils and/or cookery items washed and returned to where they belong.
- Any damages, additional cleaning or rubbish removal costs will be deducted from the bond.
- Repairs, if necessary, can only be undertaken by the Hirer in consultation with the Bellingen Showground Land Managers.
Removal of all Event Equipment
- The Bellingen Showground Land Managers require that all equipment supplied by the hirer be removed after the event, or extra charges will ensue.
Temporary Fixtures & Decorations
- The floors, walls or any part of the structures or furnishings & fittings must not be damaged or defaced.
- NO adhesive tape is to be used.
- The Hirer will make every endeavor to contain noise levels within acceptable levels and in particular, amplified music is to be controlled so as to cause no interference or discomfort to nearby residents within reason.
- Any unruly behavior will be referred immediately to the local police. If you have any concerns please call the local police immediately on 02 6655 1444.
- Unless prior approval is obtained, all evening functions must cease by 12 midnight, vacating & securing area promptly.
- There is a midnight curfew in the grounds and we ask visitors to respect the neighborhood.
- The Hirer is responsible for gaining and adherence to the terms of any liquor licence.
- In general, all Hire must be covered by their own public liability insurance for the period of the hire. This must be sighted by a member of the Bellingen Showground Land Managers prior to the engagement.
- The Hirer agrees to indemnify the Association for any personal injury, loss or damage to property during the period of hire.
- Dogs are welcome at the Showground but must be on a lead at all times. All dog droppings must be picked up & removed.
- Animals are not permitted inside the amenities blocks or pavilions (guide dogs excepted).
- Owners must take full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by their animal whilst at Showground.
- Animals must not be left unattended.
- Observe the 10kph speed sign in the grounds.
- Please keep your valuables with you at all times.
- The Showground is flood prone. Please be aware of your surroundings.
- Please camp as directed by Camping Officer & signage.
- Please keep your valuables with you at all times and your van locked when you leave.
- There are no laundry facilities in the grounds so please use the laundrette in the town.
- Large buses or campers will attract extra fees for power.
- There is no long term camping.